A film by Noémi Gruner
Animation short / 10 min / 2016
In order to help her parents who are affected by the crisis in Spain, Erika leaves for a job on the Costa Dorada seacoast. There, she will sing for tourists while in Madrid one of the most important demonstration of the “Indignados” social movement is about to take place. Alone in an unknown city, she finds herself confronted even more brutally with the crisis.
A film written and directed by Noémi Gruner / Produced by Delphine Schmit – Perspective films (France) and Géraldine Sprimont – Need Productions (Belgique) / Coproduced by Tim Martens and Annemie Degryse / With the voices of Nuria Lopez Bernal and Coral Balas / Editing César Diaz and Noémi Gruner / Storyboard, animatic, characters design and backgrounds Noémi Gruner / Lead animators Pascal Vermeersch and Stefan Vermeulen / Clean and intervals Noémi Gruner and Karolien Raeymaekers / Trainees Ian Oosterlinck and Nathanaël Van Hoecke / Colours and shadows Noémi Gruner / Animation studio Studio Lunanime / Music by Wissam Hojeij / Recording Sébastien Gohier – Studios de la Seine / Sound mix Philippe Avril – Studio Ferber / « Como Los Gatos » written and narrated by Nuria Lopez Bernal / Post-production G4F Prod – Alexandra Perçevault, Vincent Perçevault and Cyril Jegou / Sound editing Guillaume Boissot / Sound effects Julien Billeau / Sound effects engineering Fabien Crousillac / Sound effects Auditorium Foley’torium / Sound mix Renaud Denis/ Color grading Damien Audoin / Photographs Clémentine Schneidermann / Laboratory Game Audio Factory
In partnership with Le Centre National de la Cinématographie et de l’Image Animée / With the participation of France Télévisions – Directrice des Acquisitions – Pôle Court Métrage Aurélie Chesné / With the support of Le Centre du Cinéma et de l’Audiovisuel de la Fédération Wallonie Bruxelles and the Fonds Audiovisuel de Flandre (VAF) / As part of Pole Image Magelis with the support of the Charente Department and the Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region and the Belgian Federal Government Tax Shelter
Music composed and recorded with the support of the SACEM, in association with ALCIMÉ (Festival International du Film d’Aubagne)
- Aubagne International Film Festival, Aubagne, France (in competition)
- Premiers Plans Festival, Angers, France (in competition)
- Clermont Ferrand International Short Film Festival, France
- Anima – Brussels Animation Film Festival, Belgium
- Tricky Women Festival – Festival of animated films dedicated to women, Vienna
- Trickfilm – Stuttgart Festival of animated films
- Trois Jours Trop Courts festival, Castres, France (in competition)
- BSFF – Brussels Short Film Festival, Brussels, Belgium (in competition)
- Human Rights Film Festival, Espagne.
- Printemps Français, Ukraine.